Acest blog a fost creat cu scopul de a disemina informatii referitoare la un proiect Leonardo da Vinci, proiect finantat de catre Comisia Europeana. Proiectul are ca obiectiv crearea de noi instrumente de evaluare a performantelor elevilor din invatamantul vocational.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Piloting - Pupils'opinions



THE OPINIONS OF THE STUDENTS FROM 11th A, GRUP SCOLAR CAVNIC, who participated at the piloting of the textbook COMPUTER ENGLISH FOR EVERYDAY USE

Method: Traditional

Teacher: Claudia Stoica

Pupils:

Florin Klonoczki: I liked the textbook very much because I learned many new things which will help me work better on the computer.

Lorena Costinar: I learned many things about computers but some lessons were boring.

Anita Onisa: I am not very keen on computers and I found it pretty difficult to learn words related to computers.

Marian Klonoczki: I liked the book, it is very well written.

Mircea Dan: I liked the course and I can say it was of great help, but I would have liked to be involved in the online piloting.

Brigitte Szedlak: For me, the piloting was useful in a way.

Rodica Sitar: Unlike the textbook we use during the English classes, the textbook we piloted seemed easier.

Radu Rednic: The textbook is useful because it helped us to understand how to use the computer and the software.

Renata Idita: It is a good textbook, but I would have liked it more if it contained more interactive exercises, because communication is the essence of life.

Andreea Hodis: I can’t say that the textbook helped me….maybe if we had used the computer, I would have understood more.

Alexandra Nyerjak: This piloting was of great help because I learned more about computers and the new technology. The course was very interesting and fun.

Adriana Nichita: The textbook is interesting and it helped me to understand many words which are related to computers and which appear on the screen of the computer. The book was a little difficult, but good. I learned how to work on the computer and how to surf on the internet.

Silvia Bontos: Some of the lessons from this textbook were interesting, others were boring. I learned new and interesting things but I think it could have been more interesting being working online.

Andrei Valean: The textbook is good and it helped me a lot. I learned many words and how to work on the computer.

Andrei Ardelean: I liked the book because I learned a lot. Thank you for giving us the chance to pilot it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

Mi-am facut un blog de ceva timp si as vrea sa te intreb dak vrei sa facem schimb de linkuri...dak da intra sa vb pe id-ul diana_turcu91...ast rasp:d

1:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home